DVOC Outing to Glover’s Mill (NJ) – April 5, 1901
These pictures are part of the Samuel Nicholson Rhoads collection at the Historical Society of Haddonfield.
- Click here for a Google map showing the location of Glover’s Mill (NJ)
- Click Here for a historical map showing the location of Glover’s Mill and surrounding buildings
- Click Here for information on the Glover Fulling Mill
- There is no mention of this outing in the 1901
Cassinia. It was probably an outing of members of DVOC rather than a formal DVOC field trip.
- Click here for information on William B. Evans
- “___________ Sorenson” was undoubtably Frederick Sorenson who joined DVOC in 1900 and was a member until at least 1937.
- Click here for information on Witmer L. Stone
- Click here for information on William L. Baily
- Click here for information on S. N. Rhoads
Front of Picture #1
Back of Picture #1
Front of Picture #2
Back of Picture #2